Accountant - Central Queensland - 6-month contract
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced Management Accountant or Financial Accountant with sound knowledge of financial accounting standards and taxation rules for land sales. The Accountant will also liaise with auditors to ensure the integrity and accuracy of accounting data and financial reporting.
This is a six-month contract with immediate start, competitive hourly rates and accommodation assistance.
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Management Accounting or Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of taxation accounting principles
- Sound understanding of financial accounting standards and processes
- Previous experience working in an auditing environment
- Astute excel skills (formulas, pivot tables and graphs)
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Effective time management, task prioritisation and organisational skills
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) knowledge (highly regarded)
- TechONE exposure/experience (highly regarded)
- Local Government experience (highly regarded).
How to Apply
The application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified. Click Apply Now to submit your application.