Works Technical Officer - Temporary contract
Work with a highly experienced and collaborative team assisting in the delivery of council's infrastructure projects.
As the Works Technical Officer, you will have the ability to manage a diverse range of infrastructure projects by bringing your technical and project management expertise. Your ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders will be essential.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering or a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) and/or extensive experience in Civil Engineering preferably within a local government environment
- Demonstrated experience supervising infrastructure projects and contracts
- Previous experience in the use of engineering software tools such as AUTOCAD
- Sound project management capabilities
- High level knowledge of the Manual of Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Assist with the resolution of engineering and works related customer requests
- Experience in a similar position preferably within a local Government or related work environment
Likely duration of this assignment will be 4-6 weeks with a good possibility of extensions. The position will be based in Gatton, Qld.
For a confidential discussion please contact Rob Maxwell, Senior Talent Consultant - 0407 164 600
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 27th April 2020