Telephone Sales and Customer Service Officer | Connect 'n' Grow®
- Liaise with schools and students to promote enrolments in health programs
- Work for a student centric RTO
- $65K + super based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
Connect 'n' Grow is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs. Their vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce.
Connect 'n' Grow is seeking a proactive and enthusiastic team member to facilitate enrolments, manage inbound leads and provide advice about health programs. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Telephone Sales and Customer Service Officer liaises with schools and students and provides information on courses and available funding to create career pathways for students.
Skills, experience and attributes
- Experience in a similar role working with an organisation that operates within a complex and strict legislative framework.
- Sales or business development experience in a relationship-based sales environment.
- Adept at technology management including CRM, social media, website and other cloud-based platforms to manage enquires.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a warm and engaging manner.
- Motivated and resilient personal style.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced organisation, time management and attention to detail.
Connect 'n' Grow gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education.
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application addressing these.
Contact Belinda Walker on 0411 449 447 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Applications close 5pm Monday 29 November 2021.