Senior Technical Officer | Temporary contract | Toowoomba, QLD
Work with a highly experienced and collaborative team assisting in the supporting the organisational and community needs.
As the Senior Technical Officer, you will have the ability to manage a diverse range of projects by bringing your technical and project management expertise. Your ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders will be essential.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering or a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) and/or extensive experience in Civil Engineering preferably within a local government environment
- Demonstrated experience supervising projects and contracts
- Sound project management capabilities
- Assist with the resolution of engineering and works related customer requests
- Experience in a similar position within a local Government or related work environment
Likely duration of this assignment will be 6-8 weeks with a good possibility of extensions.
For a confidential discussion please contact Gemma Sheridan, Talent Consultant - 0407 009243.
Applications close: 5.00pm Friday 9 October 2020.