Senior Employee Relations Advisor (Temp)| Fraser Coast, Queensland
About the Role
Leading Roles are an employer of choice for temporary and contract staff for Local Government organisations.
Are you an experienced and Employee Relations professional with a commitment to working as part of a diverse team and providing quality services?
We have a temporary / contract role available in the Fraser Coast region, just 3 ½ hours from Brisbane for a 3 to 6-month contract term. Hourly rate will be commensurate with your experience and capabilities to deliver the required employee relations services to the organisation.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Coordinating projects for the organisation with an employee relations focus
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to managers on employment relationship matters
- Reviewing policy and procedure documents and processes
- Deliver professional and commercial advice and consulting services that support best practice human resource management and corporate direction
- Assisting and advising on complex human resources investigations
The opportunities offered are:
- Assist the HR team to bring a "solutions focus" in delivering high quality advice and assistance
- A broad range of professionally stimulating projects
The qualifications and experience needed includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related areas
- Effective business partnering skills with strong stakeholder management abilities
- Previous experience in a complex work environment supporting a wide variety of occupations
- A sound understanding of modern awards and current legislation
Ideally you will live in the Fraser Coast region or be willing to relocate for the term of the assignment
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications will be processed as they are received so don't delay.