AEC Group Pty Ltd (AEC) is seeking an ambitious and capable Senior Consultant to work hand in hand with the Portfolio Leader to help grow its national Strategic Finance Portfolio.
This is a key role in the organisation for a motivated and hardworking Senior Consultant with sound business acumen and personal gravitas to advance the portfolio by building lasting relationships with clients in both the public and private sectors.
Position Opportunities and Challenges:
The role will involve a balance of project management and delivery as well as team support and be suited to a self-motivated and proactive individual with exceptional networking experience, relationship building and project management capability.
The ideal candidate will have consulting experience and an understanding of the culture and working environment of a consulting business, commercial acumen and proficiency in engaging with senior executives and elected officials.
Qualifications and experience:
The skills and experience necessary to succeed in the role include:
- MBA or Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce or related field. CPA/ CFA highly regarded.
- Minimum of 7-10 years senior experience in economics, finance, business, commerce and related fields
- Understanding of and experience with the Government sector (local, state and Australian)
- Willingness to travel as AEC Group has clients throughout Australia.
- Energetic and ambitious.
- Outcomes focused.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
For further information, download the Briefing Pack for this role from www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search/ or contact Leading Roles' Gemma Sheridan on 0407 009 243 or Mark Ogston on 0407 674 412.
The application period will close at 5pm, Monday 28th May 2018