Property Specialist - East Central New South Wales
- An opportunity for an experienced Property Specialist on a casual 12-month contract
- Take ownership of all Council property-related matters
- An opportunity to join a progressive local government organisation
Leading Roles is seeking an Interim Property Specialist for a minimum 12-month casual contract. The Property Specialist will work closely with, and support, the Manager Property and Land Development. As the Property Specialist you will review land matters, policies and procedures, land acquisitions and related transactions to ensure best value is achieved.
- Manage compulsory land acquisitions
- Provide advice regarding, and manage, Native Title matters
- Undertake land investigations
- Draft, negotiate, and finalise leases, licenses, sales, and purchase contracts
- Action general inquiries related to Council owned property
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in natural resource management, environmental sciences, town planning, law, property valuation, or a related discipline; or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Strong time management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of property legislation
Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills are essential and previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.