Shire of Ashburton | Western Australia
- Broad spectrum of capital works projects
- Influence the scope of works, from planning through to delivery
- Career development, accommodation provided, generous package
This is a rewarding career opportunity for a self-motivated Project Officer to work with experienced leaders on interesting and technically challenging projects.
The Shire of Ashburton is seeking a Project Officer to proactively manage roads and infrastructure projects with a focus on compliance, risk management and timely management of schedules. This position will be based in Tom Price, Western Australia.
- Grow and develop your career and expertise in a structured, supportive and professional work environment
- Competitive salary package that includes accommodation, generous relocation assistance, excellent superannuation matching scheme, funded holiday travel and regional allowances
- Circa $20 million of projects to be delivered over the coming 12 months
- Broad spectrum of projects in managing council's roads and infrastructure works
Qualifications and skills
- Project Management qualification and/or Civil Engineer tertiary qualifications (highly regarded)
- Comparable experience in a similar role within local government or similar entity
- Knowledge and experience of work practices relevant to infrastructure civil construction
- Experience in contract management and construction supervision
- Knowledge of applicable engineering design and construction specifications
- Advanced communication skills for writing technical reports and stakeholder engagement
Council is offering an attractive remuneration package, including industry best superannuation matching scheme, accommodation and generous relocation assistance. This role offers professional development and excellent work life balance in a region that has a great climate for outdoor pursuits.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 1 November 2021.