Project Engineer | Kyogle Council
- Work / life balance - 9-day fortnight
- Wide variety of infrastructure projects
- Job security / career progression
Kyogle Council is going through an infrastructure boom and has more than $120Mill (Circa) of fully funded infrastructure projects to deliver over the coming few years.
Key to success in this role will be your ability to manage the project lifecycle of multiple infrastructure projects utilising contemporary project management processes and programs ensuring that works are carried out in a safe and compliant manner, within budget and project delivery timeframes.
- Provide Project Management and Contract Management services for Kyogle Council's Assets and Infrastructure Services Department.
- Plan and program capital works activities related to the functions of the Assets and Infrastructure department.
- Prepare contracts, tenders and specifications.
- Preparation of project plans, estimates and job packages.
- Delivery of contract road maintenance services on behalf on the Roads and Maritime Services.
- Technical advice and reporting.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent related discipline.
- Strong project management capabilities and supervision of contractors.
- Experience in preparation of contract documentation and specifications.
- Experience in preparation and presentation of technical reports and submissions.
- Strong working knowledge of legislation relating to road and transport services, asset management, and contract management.
- Well-developed communication skills.
This is an exciting time to join Kyogle Council as they embark on a once in a generation infrastructure delivery program. Develop your Civil Engineering capabilities in a supportive and technically interesting work environment.
How to Apply
Please download the Candidate Information Pack to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 8 August 2022