Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
The Precincts Asset Management Advisor at Tablelands Regional Council is a leading role in Council's Operations team. You will provide asset management advice for the delivery of capital works, planning of future capital works and inspection and reporting on Council's assets
with particular focus on corporate and community-based facilities. This is a 12-month Maternity Leave cover position. It provides an opportunity to develop skills and valuable experience in your asset management career.
In this short-term position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your asset management and data analysis skills;
- Experience work in Local Government;
- Be exposed to a broad range of projects; and
- Participate in concept development and long-term planning of capital and maintenance works.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Insuring the condition inspection program continues (building inspections) working with building compliance;
- Delivering agreed scope of capital works. Project management experience is needed as well as being able to manage building compliance issues with contractors; and
- Being able to scope future capital works for program and concept plans for the next few years, ensuring long-term plans are up to standard.
The Tablelands region has endless opportunities to explore, year-round great climate, rich history - making it a great place to live and raise a family.
This is an ideal time to join Tablelands Regional Council and contribute to the continuous improvement of the services and infrastructure for the local region.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria in the Information Pack. Applications should be provided in Word (.doc or .docx) format.
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 6 May 2019.