Senior Planner (Development Assessment) - Sunshine Coast Area
Leading Roles is seeking a qualified Senior Planner (DA) to assist Council in the end-to-end management of specialist development assessment applications and activities.
- Access and prepare reports and correspondence on complex development applications
- Provide expert advice to council members, the community and external stakeholders.
- Mentor and provide leadership to members of the team in respect to planning issues, principles and practices.
You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the council's development assessment process, and must have the ability to lead, and mentor the team.
- Knowledge and experience of DA planning systems and associated Queensland legislation.
- Proven experience working with council members and external stakeholders.
- Experience providing sound judgement, high quality professional advice and excellence in customer service.
- Significant DA experience with minimum 5 years' in a similar role
- Degree Qualified
For a detailed position description and discussion about this role please contact Sam McCaul on 0407 631 610. Please visit our website https://www.leadingroles.com.au/job-search/and submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply Now button
Applications will close on Monday, 16th July at 5pm