Organisational Development (HR) Officer - South East Queensland
- Promote a workplace culture of continuous improvement
- Support the daily human resource functions
- 12-month contract opportunity
Leading Roles is seeking an Organisational Development Officer for a 12 month contract for our local government client in South East Queensland.
The main requirement of this role is to undertake the daily human resource functions and provide comprehensive support to the Coordinator Organisational Development and Payroll.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a professional initial point of contact and specialist advisory function for managers and employees in relation to a broad range of general and employee relations issues of an often complex and sensitive nature
- Assist in the delivery of expert and confidential support for disciplinary processes
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment and selection processes
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of organisational development policies and procedures.
Essential knowledge and experience include:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline with demonstrated experience working within a human resource team
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination and participation of recruitment and selection processes from the advertisement of positions to the selection and onboarding of new employees
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination, implementation and evaluation of organisational development initiatives and projects
- A current driver's licence.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.