Leading Roles has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced human resource practitioner to undertake a 4-month temporary role within a local government organisation based in reasonable proximity to Ipswich, Toowoomba and Brisbane's western suburbs.
This role is to cover extended leave requirements within the Organisational Development team and reports directly to the Manager Organisational Development. You will be working with a well-developed and professional team who play a key role within the organisation.
Previous local government experience will be highly regarded, as will experience in organisational development and team leadership.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Provide comprehensive support to the Manager Organisational Development.
- Provide professional advice, support, coaching and expertise to the council's internal business units.
- Monitor, interpret and effectively implement all new and revised legislation relating to relevant OD matters.
- Develop, review and implement organisational development policies and procedures.
- Manage work flows for the OD team
- Management of OD projects across the organisation.
Essential knowledge and experience include;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or related discipline. (or considerable experience in a similar position)
- A current driver's licence (Class C).
- Experience in the leadership and provision of professional organisational development services in a large and complex organization.
- Previous local government experience in a related role will be highly regarded.
This position is located in Queensland's South East corner with close proximity to western Brisbane, Ipswich and Darling Downs.
Leading Roles is offering a competitive casual pay rate that aligns with local government salary bandings.
To apply for this role, please visit our website http://www.leadingroles.com.au/jobs or contact Rob Maxwell - Leading Roles Senior Talent Consultant on 0407 164 600 for a confidential discussion.