Manager People and Culture
Port of Townsville | Townsville, North Qld
- Champion organisational transformation and change
- Contribute to the Port's strategic and operational leadership
- Support the leadership team to build capability
Enhance workplace culture and employee engagement through digital transformation.
The Port of Townsville is seeking a tech-savvy human resources generalist to transform the organisation's employee experience, digitise HR business systems, and manage people change initiatives across the organisation. As the Manager People and Culture you will lead change to improve capability and efficiency and encourage innovation across the Port of Townsville's operations.
Opportunities and challenges
- Integrate technology to enhance productivity, support virtual work environments and improve employee communication
- Design and deliver a leadership capability and succession program
- Implement an online performance management and development process
- Facilitate and finalise the implementation of a new enterprise agreement
- Develop and deliver people and workplace transformational strategies that align with organisational goals.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Bachelor of Business, Human Resources or business-related degree is highly desirable
- Experience in leading and implementing transformational HR programs
- Experience in digitising the full employee lifecycle of HR functions
- Change management, continuous improvement and organisational development experience, building leadership and organisational capability
This role is a terrific opportunity for a HR expert who is a pragmatic and creative problem solver.
The Port of Townsville values diversity and is committed to providing a safe, supportive, respectful, and inclusive environment where employees feel they can be themselves.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 9 August 2021.