Manager Infrastructure Planning
Lockyer Valley Regional Council | Gatton, Qld
Provide leadership to help shape future projects in the Lockyer Valley region!
As the Manager Infrastructure Planning, you will lead a dynamic team and deliver a diverse portfolio of transformational projects for Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application
Key to this role will be your ability to innovate, think strategically and manage stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are achieved in line with quality, safety, budget and time requirements.
- Lead the planning and design of infrastructure services for council's civil assets throughout the Lockyer Valley Region
- Manage assets, budgets and projects to gain optimum service and value for the community and council.
- Develop your team's skills and capabilities, focusing on performance and outcomes.
- Be part of an organisation that embraces innovation and initiatives that positively contribute to local communities.
Qualifications Experience and Technical Capabilities Required:
- Demonstrated high level leadership, people management skills and cultural awareness.
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ).
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated undertaking of civil construction and design projects in a local government or comparable organisation.
If you have what it takes to manage high-level infrastructure projects, this opportunity is a rewarding challenge that you should not miss! Be at the forefront of planning and design innovation and contribute to the community you live in.
Working and living in the Region
Lockyer Valley is South East Queensland's hidden gem, nestled at the foot of the Great Dividing Range and just over an hour's drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Lockyer Valley offers an ideal work/life balance and active weekends with art galleries, cafes, wineries, markets and walking trails to explore. No matter what time of year, there's a social event to suit every family member - from motorsport events, swap meets and country race days to retro, heritage and chilli festivals!
How to Apply
Apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack.
Applications close: 5.00pm Wednesday 25 March 2020