Manager Infrastructure Planning
Lockyer Valley Regional Council I Gatton, Qld
Provide leadership and shape the future infrastructure of the Lockyer Valley region!
As the Manager Infrastructure Planning, you will lead a dynamic team and deliver a diverse portfolio of transformational projects for Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
Key to this role will be your ability to innovate, think strategically and manage stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are achieved in line with quality, safety, budget and time requirements.
- Lead the planning and design of infrastructure services for council's civil assets throughout the Lockyer Valley Region
- Manage assets, budgets and projects to gain optimum service and value for the community and council.
- Develop your team's skills and capabilities, focusing on performance and outcomes.
- Join an organisation that embraces innovation and initiatives that positively contribute to local communities.
Qualifications Experience and Technical Capabilities Required:
- Demonstrated high level leadership, people management skills and cultural awareness.
- Registered Professional Engineer, or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience of infrastructure planning and design projects in a local government or comparable organisation.
If you have what it takes to a lead a high performing technical team and manage diverse range of infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity that you should not miss!
Working and living in the Region
Lockyer Valley is South East Queensland's hidden gem, nestled at the foot of the Great Dividing Range and just over an hour's drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Lockyer Valley offers an ideal work/life balance and active weekends with art galleries, cafes, wineries, markets and walking trails to explore. No matter what time of year, there's a social event to suit every family member - from motorsport events, swap meets and country race days to retro, heritage and chilli festivals!
How to Apply
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application
Applications close: 5.00pm on Monday 15 June 2020.