Management Accountant - Far North Queensland
Prepare budgets, forecasts and financial analysis for a council in North Queensland.
Leading Roles is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to lead the delivery of council's financial reporting and ensure financial compliance requirements are met. This is a contract role (until July 2021) for a Management Accountant who is efficient and experienced in financial modelling and reporting.
- Provide timely budget modelling and monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and internal reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis and reporting.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information for external audit.
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce or Business.
- Financial management experience within local government.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and monitor a multi-disciplinary budget.
- Strong skills and expertise in financial reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge of authority system preferable.
How to Apply
The application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified. Click Apply Now to submit your application.