Temporary Human Resources Officer
We are looking for an energetic, Local Government HR superstar!
As the HR Officer, you will be working closely with senior management to develop position descriptions and draft employment contracts.
- General HR administration and reporting
- Researching awards and legislation
- Draft position descriptions and job advertisements for job seeker portals
- Draft offer letters and contracts of employment
- Meet strict deadlines and re-prioritise tasks as required
Outstanding communication skills are a must and experience in HR is essential. Previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with generalist HR experience to be instrumental in developing key HR policies and procedures.
How to Apply
Apply by hitting the "apply now" button and attaching your CV.