Human Resource Professionals - South East Queensland
- Contribute and support HR operations
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Immediate start, 3-month contract opportunity
Leading Roles is seeking two enthusiastic HR professionals for our local government client in South-east Queensland.
- Assist with the review of position descriptions
- Liaise with supervisors, research industry awards and collate information to ensure position classifications and descriptions are current and align with organisational requirements for qualifications, skills and responsibilities. It is essential that you have knowledge of the Local Government Industry Awards - Stream A, B and C.
HR Admin Support Officer
- Assist with day-to-day HR activities
- Provide administrative support to the Learning and Development team
- Process information, update databases and assist with employee records management.
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a human resources team or similar
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in a local government will be highly regarded.
This is an excellent opportunity to hone your human resource skills and work with a great team. It's an immediate start, three-month contract with possible extension.
How to Apply
Apply now as the application period will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.