Health Educator | Toowoomba
Connect 'n' Grow
- Facilitate health and community school-based training programs
- Apply your skills to make a difference in the lives of others
- Work from home opportunity in Toowoomba, Ipswich or Brisbane
Connect 'n' Grow is a registered training organisation that delivers health and community services training programs. Their vision is to unlock the potential of learners through training and education and build a job-ready health and social services workforce.
Connect 'n' Grow is seeking an Expert Health Trainer/Educator to facilitate health and community training programs within schools, hospitals and community settings.
With qualifications as a Registered Nurse, the Expert Health Trainer/Educator will review programs, support content development and coordinate the timely delivery of training courses.
Key skills, experience and attributes sought:
- Current Registered Nurse (essential).
- Experience delivering clinical education.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about the difference health education can make in the world.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment - TAE 40116 or 40110 (desirable but not essential).
Connect 'n' Grow gives every person who aspires to having a successful career in health or social services an opportunity through education. They offer training solutions to businesses, teachers, schools and students through recognised qualifications and short courses.
Download the candidate information package to view the position description. Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Contact Belinda Walker on 0411 449 447 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Applications close 5pm Monday 12 July 2021.