Executive Manager Organisational Development & Culture
Fraser Coast Regional Council l Hervey Bay, Qld
- Influence cultural and organisational transformation
- Develop workforce planning strategy to shape performance
- Generous remuneration package with vehicle
Fraser Coast Regional Council is seeking an inspiring Executive Manager - Organisational Development and Culture who is passionate about people, developing organisational capability and promoting continuous improvements that influence culture and lead to positive community outcomes for the Fraser Coast region.
Reporting to the Director Organisational Services, the Executive Manager will be the organisation's most senior human resources specialist. In this leadership role, you will design organisational development strategy, planning and programs that foster high-performing and engaged teams, promote safety and wellbeing, and build a proactive culture that aligns with Council's vision and goals.
- Develop an integrated organisational development strategy that enhances culture and performance, attracts skilled talent, promotes best practice and drives sustainable outcomes.
- Offer an executive-level view on the organisation's human resources.
- Transform the HR function's engagement with the organisation, creating an outcomes-oriented, customer-centric approach.
Lead and develop a team of 24 staff, and bring a contemporary, collaborative and values-based approach to the council's human resources services which include employee relations, learning and organisational development, safety and wellbeing, talent and retention.
- Development and delivery of an integrated Organisational Development Strategy.
- Design and deliver employee wellbeing programs.
- Manage workforce planning to drive enterprise-level clarity, oversight and direction to the employee lifecycle.
- Offer leadership and guidance to the organisation's ERP and HRIS upgrade and implementation.
Fraser Coast Regional Council is seeking a qualified and strategic human resources executive who has a performance and customer service focus and a working style that is founded upon partnerships, relationships and collaboration.
The Fraser Coast
From UNESCO-listed Fraser Island and the seaside retreats of the Great Sandy Strait, to the heritage streetscapes of Maryborough and rich farmlands of Tiaro, the Fraser Coast is a fast growing region with a diverse and vibrant lifestyle.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 6 December 2021.