Dynamic EA role providing high-level support to senior executives
Leading Roles is seeking a competent Executive Assistant with a collaborative approach and outstanding skills in planning, organising and communication. With exceptional attention to detail, sound judgement and confidentiality, the Executive Assistant works closely with the executive leadership team in a busy workplace environment. This is an interim role with potential, plus self-contained accommodation in Saint George is included and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- plan, prioritise and coordinate executive schedules
- accurate and timely management of executive diaries, invitations, meetings and appointments.
- record management and efficient coordination of departmental files.
Skills and attributes
- deal with complex issues in a sensitive and often political environment.
- ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet competing deadlines
- previous local government/council experience in a similar role is preferred.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit your application.