Executive Assistant to the Director Infrastructure Services| Balonne Shire Council | St George, Qld
- Executive support role to the Director Infrastructure Services
- Diverse role
- Permanent full-time opportunity
The Balonne Shire Council is seeking an experienced local government professional to provide high-level executive and administrative support to the Director Infrastructure Services.
The key focus is confidentiality and ensuring the Director Infrastructure Services is prepared and informed on relevant matters in a timely manner. This is a busy executive support role that requires high standards of presentation, organisation and planning, outstanding communication skills, sound judgement, confidentiality and accuracy.
- Manage and prioritise meeting schedules and appointments for the Director Infrastructure Services
- Liaise with council staff and key stakeholders from all levels of government, private sector and the community.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Cert IV Administration or another related field
- Minimum three (3) years' relevant professional experience, in similar positions
- Confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Excellent time management skills
- High standard of professionalism, verbal and advanced written communication skills
- Current C Class open driver's licence
Proud of its arts and culture, Balonne Shire Council promotes sustainable communities and healthy lifestyles. Council also offers support for training and professional development, competitive remuneration and work/life balance. It's time to swap the long commutes and traffic jams for a tree change in a vibrant community.
How to Apply
Please download the candidate information pack to view the position description and selection criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 31 May 2021.