North Burnett Regional Council | Executive Assistant | Gayndah
Excellent opportunity for an outstanding EA who is efficient, energetic and proactive.
The Executive Assistant will provide confidential and professional support to the Mayor and CEO of North Burnett Regional Council.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will prioritise a busy workload with competing deadlines, coordinate activities for the Leadership Team and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide confidential support and personal assistant functions to the Mayor and CEO.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, including other levels of government, business sector and the general public.
- Manage meeting schedules, liaise with key staff regarding workflows and milestones and organise workflows.
- Research and analyse information, prepare correspondence, reports, agendas and minutes and track tasks to ensure that they are completed according to priority and deadlines.
Qualifications, Personal Attributes and Experience:
- Significant experience providing autonomous high-level, professional executive support in a customer-focused business environment, displaying a high degree of judgement, initiative and confidentiality.
- Exceptional planning, organisation and administration skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including the ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration/Local Government or other relevant disciplines or equivalent experience in the workplace.
Working and living in the Region
With a sub-tropical climate, the North Burnett region has an abundance of natural resources that support the diverse agricultural industries and a healthy country lifestyle. Surrounded by mountain ranges, farmlands and colourful citrus orchards, North Burnett offers a rewarding and social lifestyle, where you can be as active or as relaxed as you choose to be!
North Burnett Regional Council is constantly looking for ways to improve; innovation and ideas are welcomed. Council understands that its continued success depends on hard-working, talented, and innovative individuals who want to make a difference to council and local communities.
How to Apply
Download the Candidate Information Pack for this role and apply with a covering letter addressing the Position section of the information pack. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 8 June 2020.