Executive Assistant to CEO and Mayor - Far North QLD
- Executive support role to the CEO and Mayor
- Professional and supportive team
- Contract role, accommodation provided
Leading Roles is seeking an enthusiastic and organised Executive Assistant to support the CEO and Mayor in a busy workplace environment. The Executive Assistant coordinates council functions and will manage competing schedules for the CEO and Mayor.
- Manage enquiries and coordinate diaries, invitations, meetings, and appointments for the CEO and Mayor
- Prepare necessary documentation and conduct research for scheduled meetings and appointments
- Record management and efficient coordination of departmental files
Skills and attributes:
- Previous Local Government experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Time management and advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a sensitive and confidential environment
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period will close once a suitable candidate has been identified.