Environmental Health Officer - Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Wide Bay
- Support council's food safety inspection programme
- 6 month contract
- Excellent rates, immediate start offered
Leading Roles has an excellent opportunity available for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Environmental Health Officer.
The Environmental Health Officer will undertake relevant inspections and a range of other duties including complaints management and COVID-19 compliance checks. You will have a sound understanding of public health legislation, food hygiene and safety standards and environmental health practices.
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Health
- Experience in working in a similar role in local government
- High level customer service and communication skills
This is an ideal opportunity to work with a supportive team and improve public and environmental health within the Sunshine Coast and north region.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period for this role will close once a suitable candidate has been identified.