Design Engineer - Coastal Location, South East Queensland
Leading Roles is seeking a Design Engineer to support the planning, design and delivery of infrastructure projects for a growing community.
The Design Engineer plays a key role in supporting the delivery of transformational infrastructure projects, including road and stormwater upgrades. You will provide technical design advice in support of project delivery and identify project anomalies, risks, variations and resolve or implement effective risk mitigation strategies.
Key to your success will be your ability to innovate, think strategically and manage stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are achieved in line with quality, safety, budget and time requirements.
Qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Registered Professional Engineer (RPEQ) or equivalent
- Proficient in using 12D Model software
- High level communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to produce positive outcomes for the organisation and community
- Extensive experience of infrastructure planning and design projects in a local government or comparable organisation
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period for this role will close once a suitable applicant has been identified.