Senior Contracts Administrator (Civil Construction) |
Sunshine Coast Council | Maroochydore Qld
- Be part of building Australia’s most sustainable region
- Work with a highly engaged, growing team
- Live and work on Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast Council are seeking a highly organised and proactive Senior Contracts Administrator (Civil Construction) to play a key role in the timely delivery of region-shaping infrastructure projects. Reporting to the Civil Construction Manager, the Senior Contract Administrator will contribute to the contract management of all civil construction projects.
- Prepare contract packages, scopes and procurement schedules to contribute to the contract management of all civil construction projects.
- Manage the tender and evaluation processes including timeframes, variations, amendments to scopes of works, schedules, award recommendations and panel participation.
- Provide expert contract and procurement management advice to the civil construction teams.
- Act as a key contact for the on-boarding and management of awarded contracts/contractors.
Qualifications, skills, and attributes
- Relevant qualifications - Degree in Contract Management, Construction Management or Business Administration
- Senior contract administration experience in a medium to large scale construction management environment
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail to manage contract variations and expenditure
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and strong communication skills.
The Sunshine Coast Council is an organisation that values its people and local communities. Council's vision is to be Australia's most sustainable region - Healthy, Smart, and Creative. The Council is at the forefront of delivering a number of game-changer projects that will see the region become a hub for innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity.
How to apply
Please download the Candidate Information Package to view the Position Description and Selection Criteria before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 19 July 2021.