Capital Works Coordinator
Narrabri Shire| Narrabri, NSW
- Develop your civil construction management career
- Project manage significant civil infrastructure works
- Great regional NSW location, competitive remuneration
Narrabri Shire Council is seeking an infrastructure project manager to supervise civil infrastructure works programs and manage employee performance.
As the Capital Works Coordinator, you will work closely with the Manager Roads Services in the management, implementation and delivery of Council's civil infrastructure, construction and contracted services with a key focus on workplace health and safety.
- Prepare detailed works programs and implementation schedules for civil infrastructure projects.
- Develop the infrastructure delivery work group with a focus on culture, safety, compliance and operational efficiency.
- Engage and build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, business industry bodies and contractors.
- Project planning and managing full project life cycle.
Personal Attributes and Qualifications
- Operational leadership and people management skills.
- Experience in project planning, budget control and report submissions
- Certificate IV in Local Government (Operational Works), or equivalent experience/qualification.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards, Design Guidelines and Codes of Practice relevant to standards, safety, quality and environmental issues.
The Narrabri Shire Council is an organisation that values its people, its community and provides high quality services to the local region. Council is offering a competitive remuneration package with excellent additional benefits.
How to apply
Please download the candidate information package to view the position description before submitting your application.
Applications close 5pm Monday 27 September 2021.