Click below to download the Candidate Information Pack for this role. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
- Apply your technical and theoretical BA skills;
- Actively participate in a upgrade of council's corporate system;
- Join a performance focused Council where integrity and customer service are a priority.
This role is being offered as a 24-month fixed term full time contract
The role will suit an ambitious practitioner, skilled in business analytical methodologies and comfortable in an environment of change. Your excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills will be essential in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
Council is participating in an early adopter program with Technology One to upgrade their Property and Rating system. Council's customer, revenue and compliance functions will transition from a client-based approach to a web-based approach. This project will deliver many benefits to the Lockyer Valley Regional Council in the form of new and improved functionality, including mobile access and customer self-service.
These are exciting projects to be a part requiring you to:
- Facilitate workshops to capture, document and review existing business processes;
- Lead, facilitate and recommend business process redesign to deliver performance improvements on new and existing business processes and procedures;
- Consult with the business stakeholders to identify short term and long-term business requirements and provide expert advice to improve solutions for service delivery, quality and/or efficiency;
- Provide expert advice and recommendations for changes to touch points with technology systems;
- Create, edit and review workflow components within Council's Technology One technology systems;
- Report and escalate issues and concerns to management as needed to minimise potential impact to the success of the project;
- Actively engage, negotiate, and communicate with business process stakeholders.
You will need advanced business process investigation and analysis skills, experience in business process mapping and excellent communication skills to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Team fit will be critical to success in this role. Council is seeking candidates who can demonstrate integrity, maturity, excellent communication skills and keenness to work collaboratively with an established and high performing team.
Council offers excellent working conditions, including 9-day fortnight and a range of generous employee benefits including flexible working arrangements and supports and encourages our employees with training and professional development opportunities.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold the appropriate visa to work in Australia to apply for this role. Leading Roles will undertake checks to confirm your right to work in Australia at offer stage.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter specifically addressing the selection criteria in the Information Pack. Applications should be provided in Word (.doc or .docx) format.
Applications will close on Monday 15th April 2019 at 5pm.