Business Support Officer - Marketing and Sales Focus
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Join a growing 'niche' business
- Opportunities for professional development
Leading Roles is a specialist recruitment provider working exclusively in the Local Government sector. Our team enjoy flexible working practices and have a high level of autonomy in their roles. We are seeking a full-time administrative professional to provide business support to the General Manager and Sales and Marketing team of Leading Roles.
Key elements of this position include:
- Providing support to the sales and marketing team including the preparation of bids and proposals, organising events and assisting in developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Identifying areas to streamline business support services, working efficiently and effectively.
- Championing Leading Roles' technology platforms, assisting team members understand their obligations to use technology appropriately and identify opportunities to leverage our technology platforms to achieve outcomes.
- Making travel arrangements for staff, candidates and clients.
- Providing executive assistance to General Manager in HR administration.
This role would suit a seasoned administrator with experience in preparing bids and proposals as well as in assisting marketing and sales teams. To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least 5 years work history in a business support role
- Experience in assisting in the preparation of bids and proposals
- Experience in supporting a sales and marketing function
- A strong attention to detail providing high quality work with minimal supervision.
- Top-notch Microsoft Word skills
- A professional, collaborative and can-do attitude.
At Leading Roles, we are proud of our culture which is focused on service excellence, integrity, quality and leadership. Our friendly and engaged team all work from their own home offices, coming together fortnightly for collaboration and information sharing. As well as a flexible work environment we will help you to build on your strengths by providing personalised professional support and opportunities for development. For the right person, we are offering an excellent salary and the opportunity to be involved in a diverse, interesting and growing business.
Please download and review the Position Description and submit your CV as well as a short letter addressing the selection criteria above. Applications will close when a suitable applicant has been found.