Director Corporate and Community Services |North-West New South Wales
Leading Roles is seeking an Acting Director Corporate and Community Services.
As the Acting Director Corporate and Community Services you will bring a progressive and energised approach to the strategic direction and operational leadership of the Corporate and Community Services functions, providing expert advice and direction for finance, human resources, customer service and community services.
- Provide strategic and integrated leadership of finance, human resources, customer service and community services
- Coordinate operational plan and budget
- Oversee the implementation of the new organisation structure
- Line-manage the Community and Recreation Services team
- Positively manage change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Establish strong connections with the community and business sectors
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience holding a similar role in Local Government desirable.
- Politically astute with strong stakeholder and community engagement skills.
- Experience fostering and driving a culture of customer service and high performance.
Professional experience, a strong technical skillset and relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded, but outstanding communication skills, a consultative and collaborative approach and exceptional leadership abilities is essential.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now as the application period for this role will close once a suitable candidate